Haha just kidding!! but I am extremely delighted to be nominated (for anything!) for the
Thankyou, Cupcakes and Popcorn for thinking of me 🙂 This is my very first nomination since 8th grade and I’m trying to keep my cool! ❤
I did some quick research and this award was created by Works of Art by Sara as a way to recognize her favorite blogs. Recipients pay it forward by passing the award along to their favorite blogs. and of course it quickly grew because it’s a very sweet thing to do! (Especially when you’re new to blogging and feeling a little lost and lonely.)
I can’t forget the rules right? well here goes:
- You must thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- You must list the rules and display the award.
- You must add 7 facts about yourself.
- You must nominate 7 other bloggers and comment on one of their posts to let them know they’ve been nominated.
- You must display the award logo and follow the blogger who nominated you.
7 facts about me:
- I have 3 younger sisters
- I’m 32
- I’m very suspicious of all animals
- I wrote The Trouble with Playing Cupid in less than 3 months.
- When I get married I’m going to be Tamara Philip-Vaughan, no matter how hard my fiance fights it LOL.
- One of my closest friends was my favorite teacher when I was 10 but we found each other again,2 years ago on facebook.
- I’m a much friendlier person online than I am offline.
Here are my wonderful nominees (please check them out)